Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 1

For breakfast, I ate Cherrios, which I bought last week with a coupon that made them free. For lunch, I had a turkey sandwich from the last bit of bread and turkey that I had from last week. After class, I went to the grocery store where I spent the least amount I had ever spent on groceries, 16.10! After figuring up what I had at the house, I probably spent $26 or $27. I have intended for this to get Lee and I through Sunday. I will need to add $9 to the meals that I would eat at the conference this week. I am really excited about the week. I feel as though this is going to teach me a valuable lesson in how to really monitor my spending. Granted, I have not bought as much fresh produce as I would like, but I was able to buy carrots, which I got for free through a coupon that I had. I am really excited to see how this week turns out. I feel pretty ahead of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment