Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 4 and 5

Yesterday I finished my conference and headed back. I ate more of the chili, which meant that I spent another 2 dollars. Lee and I had pinto beans and rice for dinner with cornbread. He ended up spending a little extra money while I was gone. An extra $12!

Today we had leftover beans in burritos for lunch and for dinner eggs and biscuits. He had a brownie craving, requiring us to buy oil. The mix was probably about $1.50 that I had in the cupboard. Since he went to the store for the oil, I doubt he shopped around. He said it cost about $5! It was my own fault for not giving him instructions to buy the smallest/ cheapest bottle.

40.35, total from before
2 my chili
12, lee's splurging
1.50 brownie mix
5 oil

Bringing us to 60.85! Still 2 days left. Looks like sandwiches for the next two days!

No comments:

Post a Comment