Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pre-Food Stamp Challenge Game Plan

Unfortunately, I was not able to go to the store tonight because I had so much school work to get done tonight. I plan to eat lunch and breakfast from what I currently have in my kitchen and take that from my food money. My fiance is going to be doing the challenge with me, as well as two coworkers who were interested in the experience. I will be leaving for Nashville Thursday evening for a conference that I am attending all day Friday and Saturday morning. This will throw me off a bit, but I will stay within my budget as much as possible. Luckily, Lee is a fan of ramen noodles. However, I am the one concerned about providing healthy meals for us. I am making a grocery list to help me plan for the week, taking all my commitments for the week under consideration. To the rest of my classmates, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment